The Mount Newton Centre operates a Bus, station wagon, and minivan, all purchased and maintained by community donations and the Centre's fundraising activities. Uses of these vehicles includes transport of participants of our Day long programs residing in the catchment area to and from the Centre.
Transportation Features and Benefits:
- Bus or station-wagon transportation
- A staff member plus an RCA are in attendance on the bus
- Bus accommodates both wheelchair & ambulatory participants
- Bus is oxygen & phone equipped
- On pick-up & return of participants, safety checks at home include locks, stoves, pets, etc.
- An opportunity for staff / family / caregiver contact in participantís home setting.
If transportation to our other services is a problem please let us know when your appointment is made. We canít provide it, but we will link you to folks who can.